I am a registered intern and have completed my two year’s post-master’s supervised experience. I still need to pass the exam. Do I still need to continue with supervision?

Yes. Rule 64B4-3.008, F.A.C., F.A.C. states in part, “an applicant who practices clinical social work, marriage and family therapy and/or mental health counseling must continue in “supervision” until fully licensed as defined in Rule 64B4-2.002, F.A.C.